Image Map

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

New Career, New Blog, Newish Me

Hi everyone!
Long time no post.

If you remember, I had taken an indefinite break from this space.   It's weirdly comfortable that I find myself blogging once more; this time for fitness.

In November I was laid off from my office job which was a total blessing.  I was already working on my getting my Personal Training certification and already job hunting because I was extremely stressed, overworked and unhappy.  I was given, on a silver platter, a second chance to turn my career and attitude towards life around!

I am now introducing to you all my new blog ChicFit

If you fancied my weekend workout posts or my healthy recipes then this blog is for you.  For everyone else, I hope you pop over and at least check it out!

On my blog I also offer online training which is a great way to connect remotely if you're motivated to reach a goal.  After an electronic consultation I will design you a program to meet your needs.
I am so excited to finally be doing what I love and am passionate about!

Join me in reaching your goals at ChicFit !!

Don't forget to follow along via Instagram !


Here's today's post from ChicFit

You will quickly learn that HIIT is my favorite workout.  HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training and that's exactly what you get out of it.  Not only that, but you are guaranteed to continue to burn calories even after you're done working out for the next 24 hours.   Typically these workouts are short burst of explosive or plyometric movements with strength exercises mixed in.
They can also be a really fun way to sweat it out with your girlfriends! Sweat dates are really popular these days, and I'm a huge fan!  What a better way to catch up and get your sweat on!?
fullbodyhiit


 
I love to see you working hard - don't forget the sweaty selfie and tag @ChicFitPT on Instagram!


1 comment:

  1. Abraham Maslowcreated a pyramid which reflects human beings' needs in five stages. On the base of the pyramid are our physical needs (food and shelter) Marlboro Cigarettes. These are followed by our needs for protection and security and then our need for affection Buy Cigarettes Online. Towards the top of the pyramid are our needs for reputation and recognition. Finally, at the top, is our need for self-realization.

    ReplyDelete