Tuesday, May 6, 2014

the lost week

casual weekend style

casual style

sweater - gap (similar) | jeans - old navy | shoes - BCBGeneration (similar)(love these)

Hello Friends!!  Back to reality this week for me; last week was our recital for the studio and it was crazy-ness all week long.   It was a great show, though!!  
I also bought a new car (as if I didn't have enough going on).   Pretty stoked to have a reliable vehicle though even if it does mean less shopping allowance (insert squinty emoji face). 
I took yesterday off for a little R&R, this was my super laid back look for a few errands, laundry and hanging with my Mama.  I also enjoyed a few 'ritas with my sister & co. for Cinco de Mayo (der).   So nice to chill without a to do list looming. 
How is everyone doing?  


  1. I love this laid back look! We have recital in 2 weeks. Crazy town coming up!


    Fashion and Beauty Finds

  2. Yay for a new car! I cannot wait to get a new one. I am currently rocking a Saturn but it's reliable so I can't really complain.

  3. I LOVE this look, it is classic and chic and looks amazing;) And hooray for new cars!

  4. Congrats on your new car! What did you get?

    The Tiny Heart

  5. love these bf jeans! congrats on the car!
    ladies in navy

  6. Sounds like you have busy! You totally deserved a margarita or two;)
    xo Adri