Image Map

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

copy cat









blazer - h&m, similar // plaid shirt - american eagle, similar // skirt - marshals, similar, similar // tights - target // shoes - solesociety

When I saw Cathy at Poor Little It Girl wear this outfit last week I was inspired to pull out my own glittery number to recreate the look.   See, when I'm not shopping as much for new things I tend to copy a lot more of what I see around verses recreate looks with new pieces I've just acquired.  This helps keep my closet feeling fresh.    I cannot tell you the last time I wore any of these pieces.  This navy blazer? What a classic!  But, there is sat.  This sequined skirt?  I thought maybe too bold or crazy for the office.  Well I pulled it off.   With no less than 10 strange looks from co-workers.   I'm rather liking this remixing game ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment