Image Map

Sunday, February 3, 2013

How To: Facial Highlighting and Contouring



Highlighting and Contouring is becoming huge within the small price point market of skin and beauty products.   I bought some new products for myself yesterday (with the help of a friend, who helped me determine the proper shades etc for my facial tone) because let's face it, we all want to look as stunning as Kim Kardashian and Jennifer Lopez! I tried out my new products last night and have to say, I never thought my cheekbones would look so GOOD!  My girlfriend Mary introduced me to the idea a few weeks ago, and since then I've been using my regular Maybelline "Age Defiant Eraser" concealer to try and highlight my under eyes and bridge of my nose.  Even though I wasn't doing it completely it did make a huge difference in how brighter my skin appeared!   

All I did, was google a few of these pictures to do my whole face.  There are a lot of beauty blogs out there to reference! 



The above image is what I used to recreate my highlighted and contouring look.  I found it to be extremely simple to follow and place my highlighting and bronzer in the proper places.  A tip my girlfriend gave me is the place the blush just above the contouring bronzer directly on your cheekbone.  That gave my face a brighter dewy look! 


Product List:
E.L.F. Bronzer Brush
Loreal B.B. Cream in Medium shade
E.L.F. Concealer with Highlight pen in Medium Shade
E.L.F. Blush and Bronzer Duo 

**Note: I do not use foundation on my face.  I LOVE Loreal's BB cream and have just been using that as my base/foundation.  


...and Voila!

Have you ever tried Highlighting and Contouring?  Did you find this to be helpful or more user friendly? 

**This post is in no way affiliated with Loreal or E.L.F. Products.  All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment